PDA

View Full Version : where to stay

carol c
02-09-2004, 22:50
hi this is the new one again carol c
can any one tell me what the four corners site is like we know it is on the 27 but dont know how far down and is it fully finished:)

CarolAnn
02-09-2004, 23:27
I don't believe it is complete yet, try a search on four corners at the top of this page, you may find lots of titbits of info that way relating to the Community:)

Genie
03-09-2004, 01:03
Hi we have a villa on the Four Corners, phase one is finished , and the y have started on phase two, but where we are is looking very nice. It is 4 miles south of the 192 . They haven't finished the community pool as that is with the 2nd phase. There is a lovely new shopping complex called Berry Park just a couple of miles from 4C and it has a lovely Publix, a liquer store a dollar shop, a chinese take away ( really nice ) and a pizza place. We think it is GREAT !!!!
Jean

heathercobbett
03-09-2004, 12:23
Four Corners is on the bit of the 27 that joins up yje 192 with the I4. Therefore you get away from it all,but easily get onto either of the roads you need.

We are on Westridge which is just down the road and we find the location perfect.

There is a Walmart nearing completion and as Jean says a very nice Publix for quicker shops (people have been known to spend hours in Walmart.

In fact,how about fessing up guys? Who has spent the longest in Walmart!I was in so long once,that I used the loo twice!

Genie
03-09-2004, 12:37
We went in once at 4.00pm just for a couple of things , when we came out it was dark !!! and 7.30pm !!!! I just LOVE Walmarts. The Chinese take away at Berry park it really nice Heather have you tried it ?

timfawson
03-09-2004, 16:28
Have to agree the Chinese take-away does a great lunch time special.

Genie have you heared from Frosty ? Hope hes O.K out there

carol c
03-09-2004, 18:00
all the family love walmarts i get a head ache every time as i do that type of job. see all new types of produts and think i will be putting them out soon [xx(]went in this year for bread rolls they cost me $400.00 [msnoo] husband and children think they are in heaven[msnsmile2]only good thing get 10%discount[msnsmile2]

heathercobbett
03-09-2004, 20:16
Jean I have not tried the chinese,but I soon will;what do you recommend?dont like spicy

mm69340
03-09-2004, 20:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
We went in once at 4.00pm just for a couple of things , when we came out it was dark !!! and 7.30pm !!!! I just LOVE Walmarts. The Chinese take away at Berry park it really nice Heather have you tried it ?
[/quote]

Berry Park is quite nice. I am up the road in Esprit right at the junction of 192/27- Do you know if these guys deliver? Would love to put some more menus in the house for guests. My sister tried an Italian place that delivered and she said it was pretty good!

CarolAnn
09-10-2004, 14:07
The Chinese at Berry Park did deliver to my BIL last week when they were in our place! They said it was lovely:DAnd the price was apparently good!
I think there were menus put through the doors too[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
09-10-2004, 17:44
Carol, are you talking about the community or the area? Both are known as Four Corners one is the area where the 4 counties meet and the community is a bit further down.