PDA

View Full Version : Harry Ramsbottom's

blott
19-09-2002, 22:15
It's Friday and you're missing your fish and chips right? Hot foot it down to Harry Ramsbottom's and get a taste of 'proper' fish and chips...

Julie, you're right - I've got my 'dens' and 'bottoms' confused - I've changed it! [:I]

esprit
19-09-2002, 22:57
Isn't there a look alike as well on 192?? Is he called Harry Rambottom or something like that??

Julie Carty

Andy & Arlene
20-09-2002, 03:05
We ate in Harry Ramsbottom's last time we were there. Must say not very exciting and the food wasn't particularly great. They certainly try to cash in by having football/sport on TV all the time, especially when the big matches are on (for all the brits).

Arlene

imported_n/a
20-09-2002, 14:34
Where is it? Don't often get the urge for Fish and Chips but the kids do, but miss a good curry in Orlando after a couple of weeks, yet to find a decent Indian restaurant - anyone know of one?

athurstance
20-09-2002, 17:41
We had a card put through the door about an Indian takeaway that delivers to the villa but we didn't get round to using it. Funny we are always eating Indian takeaway at home but just didn't fancy it in Florida.

Angela

esprit
20-09-2002, 18:57
Have yet to locate a decent Indian ( good business opportunity there?) but there is an excellent Chinese on I Drive called MIng Court.

Julie Carty

blott
20-09-2002, 22:14
Sorry, Jane, only just seen your question about where Harry Ramsbottom's is located! It's at Liberty Village on Highway 192 (on the right going towards St Cloud).

Blott