PDA

View Full Version : Early check-in/late check-out

blott
19-09-2002, 15:04
All home owners will provide the check-in and check-out times for you as these vary. However, in general, these are because it is important to get your rental home cleaned in between lets.

If you're arriving in the Orlando area and want to check-in early, then ask your home owner. Sometimes this may be possible if no-one is checking out on the same day as your arrival although a charge may be made for this if available. However, it is unlikely that, if your home owner agrees for you to check-in early, they will be able to let you know until a week or two prior to your arrival.

We understand the scenario of a late flight home and that you may want to check-out late. Because of the necessity to clean your home if another arrival is coming in on the same day, this may not be possible but, if you'd like this facility, please ask! As with early check-in, it may not be possible or there may be a charge for this. Again, it is possible that home owners may not be able to give you a firm answer to your request until near the time as it depends on their booking schedule (and the cleaners!).

Blott

caroline
19-09-2002, 15:18
If at all possible we always accommodate early arrivals and late chec-outs - and have never charged for them - however as Blott has said, we can't always say a definite "Yes" until nearer the time

Caroline

esprit
19-09-2002, 23:14
I always let me management co decide on the early/late check out thing because they are the ones who know the cleaning and maintenance schedule. I give the clients their number to ring. If the mc has no objections, they will book it in on their computer so there is no ambiguity. I dont charge for a few hours either way, I once had someone wanted to check out at 8 pm and keep his pool heat on. I charged him for half a day.

Julie Carty

imported_n/a
20-09-2002, 14:46
Our check in time is 4pm and check out is 11am. We too let this extend if there are no guests coming in on that day but recently had a guest who was quite adamant they could not leave at 11 but we had guests arriving that night, hence we to clean etc.

I spoke Howard Johnson's on 192 by Lindfields and they said that they could accommodate my guests for half a day and I passed this onto my guests - didn't hear if they ever went to HoJos but at least the option was there.