PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Manor /Tuscan Ridge

ravtino
30-08-2004, 03:18
Hi can anyone give us any info on the two places
ie are they near roads (I4) are they quite?
are they very near together
distances to travel to nearest supermarket etc
Thanks[?][?]

chrizzy100
30-08-2004, 08:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
Thanks[?][?]
[/quote]

Tuscan Ridge is on the 27.....they are quite homes.....mines not far from the 27 and I can't hear it........some are closer together then others....it takes me a few minutes to drive to the supermarket....the same for fast food......Burger King.....Wendys....etc.......

walden64
30-08-2004, 11:50
Ashley Manor is located on the CR54 - lovely and quite. We stopped there before we bought our villa.

Champions Gate Plaza is only a few minutes away with a large Publix, Chinese, subway, Big M, petrol station, hairdresses, video shop etc......

Cowboy
30-08-2004, 13:09
Hi ravtino,
We have owned a villa at Ashley Manor for 4 years. It is a quiet and peaceful community of just 24 homes on the Ronald Reagan Parkway (CR54). There is a gas station/mini market 500 metres away. The I-4 is just 2 miles, as is Champions Gate where you will find a Publix supermarket, Macdonalds, Italian restaurant and for those who like chinese food, China 1 is reputed to be the best chinese restaurant/take-away in the area. Walgreens have a new store under construction. Baseball City, which is less than 10 minutes drive, has several restaurants. It is ideally situated for all the parks.
Mike and Kath.

Val
30-08-2004, 14:49
Hi,
Like Mike & Kath we have owned a villa on Ashley Manor for the past four years. All our guests love area, it is only a small estate of about 18 villas and the location is so convenient, you can even visit the parks, come home for a swim and lunch then return for the evening entertainment, it is so near. I can assure you if you are thinking of spending a holiday you will not be disappointed.
Val

Sharon G
31-08-2004, 15:02
Thanks[?][?]
[/quote]

Hi Ravtino,

We own a villa on Tuscan Ridge.

It's a very quite beautiful community split into two parts with "The Village" on one side and "The Countryside" on the other.

We are on HWY 27 although you can't hear any of the traffic.
It's about 4 minutes from the I4 and the Champions Gate golf complex.

There's a new Publix supermarket and other shops only 5 minutes north on the 27 or a few minutes south there's more shops, gas etc.

We,ve done the Disney Parks in less than 15 minutes!!

Sharon

chrizzy100
31-08-2004, 18:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sharon G
Thanks[?][?]
[/quote]

Hi Ravtino,

We own a villa on Tuscan Ridge.

It's a very quite beautiful community split into two parts with "The Village" on one side and "The Countryside" on the other.

We are on HWY 27 although you can't hear any of the traffic.
It's about 4 minutes from the I4 and the Champions Gate golf complex.

There's a new Publix supermarket and other shops only 5 minutes north on the 27 or a few minutes south there's more shops, gas etc.

We,ve done the Disney Parks in less than 15 minutes!!

Sharon

[/quote]

If I've not said so before you have a lovely home......I like the window treatments......I've yet to see a house on the Ridge that I don't like the inside of......
I looked at a site yesterday......and all the villas looked the same it was like a hotel chain......they must of all got the same package........

Sharon G
01-09-2004, 16:48
Thanks Chrizzy,

I made all the curtains and drapes myself here in the Uk and then took them over with us when we "Closed".

Our friends have villas all around here and everyone's interiors are different!! with different tastes and decorations.

Sharon