PDA

View Full Version : Any Guests stayed at Calabay Parc?

CarolAnn
29-08-2004, 15:50
I was just wondering if anyone visiting the forums had stayed on Calabay Parc, other than the owners:)
Overall impressions??
We are bias, but think it is a gorgeous community:)[8D]And so well located on Highway 27:) Now that there is a Super Wal-Mart coming so close too:):D

Genie
29-08-2004, 16:31
We feel the same about For Corners , your neighbours !!

MaggieAllan
29-08-2004, 19:02
CarolAnn

We have booked a villa from this site on Calabay Parc for this coming Christmas & New Year, having searched through many others.

Having been several times - and our best friends who will be with us have been more than us - Christmas will be their 3rd time this year - we know it is an extremely lovely community. Our friends viewed the properties when they were being built and were very impressed by the 2 master suites which obviously suit our set up. They were very close to signing the dotted line, but not realistically in a position to do so. We all know where any lottery winnings would be spent!

Here's hoping!

Maggie

P.S. We requested information on available villas from this and other sites - This was the only one that responded and we were overwhelmed by the replies - all vgood villas. I would recommend this website to anyone - it's the best by a mile.

CarolAnn
29-08-2004, 21:21
Nice to hear That Maggie:)We are new to advertising on the site, but of course we feel Calabay is gorgeous anyway![msnwink]You must post your trip report or your impressions of the calabay community when you return:)Would love to hear about Christmas time in Orlando when you return too[msnsmile2]
Have a lovely trip, and I am sure you will Calabay a great place to stay[8D]

Tracey K
29-08-2004, 21:27
When we went looking for houses we had heard so much hype about Calabay that I didn't think it could possibly be true. However, we only had to turn onto the site and I knew exactly what they had all been raving about. We were so lucky to find a house there to buy and I know all our guests so far have been very impressed with the site itself and all the local amenities.

CarolAnn
29-08-2004, 21:31
I know what you mean Tracey:D[8D]:)
Calabay is a bit special, well we think it is of course, our last guests wanted a whole monthe there this time:D[8D]:)Hope we can help them every year[8D]