PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Emms
27-08-2004, 23:32
Hi Everyone,
I'm a newbie to the site and overloaded with so much information. I have a simple question, what's going on in Orlando over the Christmas/New Year period. I would love to hear from anyone and everyone - there are a group of us coming from the UK and was to have a fun time
Emms

caroline
27-08-2004, 23:43
Hi Emms

Good to see you on the forum.

The Renaissance is supposed to be excellent for Christmas Lunch, it's near SeaWorld but you will have to book.

Another must see is Celebration, apparently there is "snow" falling on certain days.

If you check out the Chritmas section you'll find lots more info http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=40

Have a brilliant time:)

Emms
27-08-2004, 23:53
Hi Caroline,
I feel like I am tip toeing my way around trying to find my way around. Have found some great photos - especially the ones with dolphins. Thanks for the link - that helped:)

Emms

amy
28-08-2004, 01:01
Welcome to the forum;

MK is also a good option but it fills up quick, so get there early.

Sharon G
28-08-2004, 01:27
Hi Emms

Welcome to the forums. It's a wealth of information on here and so many friendly folk!!

Sharon

CarolAnn
28-08-2004, 01:59
Welcome Emms

A wealth of information on here and very nice people too. I am sure you will be amazed at the things you find out about Florida and it's attractions:)Lot's of really useful hints and tips on things you hadn't even thought to ask about![8D]
Enjoy[msnwink]

jolliffee
28-08-2004, 02:21
Hello Emms, a warm welcome to the forum; for sure you will enjoy your self. Make a list of the top things you want to do because there will be so much to see & do it will help if you proritise before you go. [msnsmile2]

linsan
28-08-2004, 04:08
Hi Emms and welcome. Like everyone says, you'll find a wealth of help and information here.

Pluto
30-08-2004, 02:21
Hi Emms
Welcome to the forums - you will find heaps of information on here and there is always someone who will know the answer to your questions - so just ask away:)

plymouth-hunni
05-09-2004, 21:39
Hiya Emms
Welcome to the forums!
have fun!

Emms
15-09-2004, 01:03
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome - I have something really important to ask.... how do I get myself a cool animation in my profile.

Well first things first y'know

Emms

KevinT
15-09-2004, 13:48
Hi Emms,
Welcome to the forum. If you do a search on this forum on Avatars you will find threads which explain how to put the animation in your profile. First though, use your web browser and put "avatars" or "free animated gifs" in your search engine. It will give you various sites with these animations on. Pick one that suits you (and is free to use!). You then need to copy the http address (URL) of that avatar into your profile on OV.com.

Have fun searching!

jolliffee
15-09-2004, 17:13
Emms just follow this link and all wil be revealed:- http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=1966
Any questions you know where to find us.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

parrot 2
15-09-2004, 19:57
Hi emms im a newbie too and also going at christmas..cant wait now. I have been reading all the threads and think we all going to go to the Renaissance as seems to be the most popular place. What date do you fly out? We are all going Christmas Eve so going to be shattered on christmas day but im sure the lovely food and drink will sort us all out ...yummy

lisi
17-09-2004, 19:57
Hi Emms
Welcome to the forum, you will love this site so much and soon be as daft as the rest of us forever logging on. (well, some of us that is). Well I was such a thicko and got into a muddle too with the Avatar. I asked John ever so nicely on Blott's suggestion and lo and behold he did it for me! Wish I was going at Christmas - hate the festive season here so next year might try and see about a villa then and leave the family to their own devices! Sure you will have a great time too and it's not too far away.[msncool]

Lisi

Emms
21-09-2004, 01:19
Hi emms im a newbie too and also going at christmas..cant wait now. I have been reading all the threads and think we all going to go to the Renaissance as seems to be the most popular place. What date do you fly out? We are all going Christmas Eve so going to be shattered on christmas day but im sure the lovely food and drink will sort us all out ...yummy

Hi Parrot2

We're travelling out on the 23rd so will have a day to aclimatise before Christmas - I agree, Renaissance is looking good from all the feedback I have received - I am already counting the days!

Emms

Emms
21-09-2004, 01:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lisi
Hi Emms
Welcome to the forum, you will love this site so much and soon be as daft as the rest of us forever logging on. (well, some of us that is). Well I was such a thicko and got into a muddle too with the Avatar. I asked John ever so nicely on Blott's suggestion and lo and behold he did it for me! Wish I was going at Christmas - hate the festive season here so next year might try and see about a villa then and leave the family to their own devices! Sure you will have a great time too and it's not too far away.

Lisi

Hi Lisi,
It's addictive, there is so much I want to see and do that I don't think 2 weeks will be long enough - and now I have read about swimming with the Manatees - hmm....maybe I could stay longer if I leave the husband behind!!

Emms

[msncool]
[/quote]