PDA

View Full Version : Return Osborne Family Lights

amy
25-08-2004, 16:42
Good News for all those disney regulars who enjoy the festive season in the sun.
I've just been reading the Mickey monitor which releases the news that the Osbourne Family lights will be back this year, new location the grand city scapes 24-11-04 through 02-01-05!!!!
A sight not to be missed if it's as good as when on residential street!

KevinT
25-08-2004, 19:29
Excellent news! Particularly liked the artificial snow blown from the rooftops during the introduction music - bit like the snow at Celebration at Xmas.

amy
25-08-2004, 22:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KevinT
Excellent news! Particularly liked the artificial snow blown from the rooftops during the introduction music - bit like the snow at Celebration at Xmas.
[/quote]
They do the snow on Main Street USA at MVMCP aswell.

brizzle
25-08-2004, 23:38
Fantastic, we'd never seen the Osborne lights, even though most of our trips were at Christmas, because we never used to hire a car and we were never about in MGM late.
Had a car for the first time last December and guess what, yup the Osborne lights were cancelled....so this year am looking forward to the spectacle.
Can't wait for MVMCP either.

Brizzle

rosie
26-08-2004, 02:54
I knew nothing about the Osborne family lights till I found this site but have already made plans to see them this year.

Went to MVMCP last year and will be going again this year, it was brill :D

amy
30-08-2004, 01:58
For all those who haven't seen these before, make sure you get your glasses from one of the cast members on the way in. They are like a starlight filter and make the lights that much better.

blott
30-08-2004, 02:58
Prepare for a treat, those who haven't seen this amazing spectacle before. There are normally over 5 million lights on display and it looks like a fairylight extravaganza - awesome! They normally get switched on at about 6 pm between around Thanksgiving until the first weekend in January.