PDA

View Full Version : New villa

rainyday
24-08-2004, 20:41
Does anyone know a web address for new (off plans or nearly/newly built) villas? Realtor.com seems to just do second-hand (we're looking at second-hand too but want to cover all options). Our holiday is over 6 months away but I've already decided that I want my own villa. Thanks.

linsan
25-08-2004, 17:33
Hi, have dm you.

john goudie
26-08-2004, 03:34
Hi Rainydays - we bought a beautiful villa in Kissimmee in 2002, with the help of a local Realtor. We can highly recommend her. She can show you new or previously owned villas - you tell her what you are looking for, and she will find it. Please DM for contact info.
Good Luck[8D]

rainyday
31-08-2004, 23:22
Thanks to all who DM-ed me. I have given up on websites offering new builds as they all seem hopelessly out of date - offering prices and/or sites on developments which I subsequently find out have been sold out for months [I found 4 sites offering the same house type on a particular development for $265K, $279K, £309K and $319K - and then I emailed and found out that the whole development was sold out ages ago]. Is is too much to expect websites to be kept up to date? I guess a realtor is the only way to go.

linsan
01-09-2004, 18:32
Hi I've dm'd you again - hope its of use.

shenon
23-09-2004, 13:34
hi there have dm'd you:)

UK Jane
24-09-2004, 20:21
Hi Rainyday

When purchasing our home in March of this year, we were lucky enough to have input from 2 very efficient and knowledgeable realtors. We would highly recommend both.

If you would like details, please DM us.

huckleberry house
24-09-2004, 20:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by UK Jane
Hi Rainyday

When purchasing our home in March of this year, we were lucky enough to have input from 2 very efficient and knowledgeable realtors. We would highly recommend both.

If you would like details, please DM us.
[/quote]

I am not sure of the reasons why two were used by UKJane but in case anyone else reading this is unsure it isnt usual to use two realtors, in fact if they knew then things could get rather heated, it is considered proper to have only one realtor acting for you.

Lesley

macflorida2
03-10-2004, 00:48
Have you got anything yet?

rainyday
04-10-2004, 23:47
The hurricanes have calmed my enthusiasm a little bit - I would be a nervous wreck being so far from my holiday home during such a major event. We'll be out there next March and I'm going to arrange to talk to a few realtors then. I suppose it will come down to whether we can find a management company we can trust completely.

stinglenj
04-05-2005, 05:43
I have a 3br for sale in Kissimmee please DM me for info.

Barrresidence
17-05-2005, 02:05
I could recommend a management company a small concern but very efficient and trustworthy.May also be able to recommend new builds and resales.

blott
17-05-2005, 02:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Barrresidence
I could recommend a management company a small concern but very efficient and trustworthy.May also be able to recommend new builds and resales.
[/quote]How long have you used the MC for your villa Susan?