PDA

View Full Version : Our Trip Day 13 to 17

chrisj
21-08-2004, 21:29
Day 13
Up and out the Villa and off to Wet and Wild, Gee another hot day. Got there pretty quick as well. Noticed they charge you for parking, im sure id seen somewhere that you didn’t get charged, anyway don’t matter

We found a lovely spot and off went the kids, park itself is quite small but the rides are great. I sat and read for a bit, had a few cold drinks and then hit the rides, afraid the big kid in me came out and I rushed from one ride to another

mid afternoon it started to rain and everyone mentioned going, no way
I said I was having fun, so when it stopped me and the kids spent a few more hours having a great time, even though it’s a small park it’s a great place to spend a day

anyway we dried off and headed back early evening, we popped into Seaworld on the way back and spent a few hours there, we grabbed a bite to eat and was going to watch the mystify show thing again, but after a huge blow out on grub we all wanted to go back to the villa and relax, so back to the villa for a swim and a few drinks by the pool

Day 14

Up early and off to Wet n Wild again, the kids wanted to go for a second day So off we went

Say was very similar to yesterday running from ride to ride getting soaked and Just having a great day

On way home we stopped at the Macaroni Grill on the 192, very nice place. We ordered our food and even though it was lovely we found it too spicey for us so we nibbled a bit and then headed back to the villa where we all collapsed and dozed for an hour, then we went for a walk in the evening and then it started to rain, so we headed back to the villa and sat by the pool playing cards and a few
drinks

Day 15

Today was IOA Day, but the kids were still asleep and so we left them asleep while We popped out for some shopping,, got some more ‘Not Cuban Cigars’ and beef jerky and my Wintergreen mints – Yummy. When we got back the kids were up but still tired and they didn’t want to go to IOA, so we all went shopping

We spent a small fortune on new trainers, dvd’s, clothes and of course I got some more cigars to bring home back to villa for a swim and change of clothes and then we headed for Old Town.

Parked up and we had a game of crazy golf at the pirate place and then walked up and had a look around, the place was quite packed but it was fun watching the mad people go on that thing that flings you up into the air. The kids loved the fair and we spent the rest of the evening just walking around watching,

What a lovely day we had, got back to Villa quite late so off to bed

Day 16

Up early its KSC today, Only me and wifey were going but sam decided he wanted to So he came along. Hadn’t been there since 1988 and the place has changed quite a lot. It was a really hot day and sam loved the place.

He even started to ask questions and took a real interest in what he was seeing, I love Walking round having a look at the old rockets, sam had a great time and wouldn’t stop talking about it all the way home

We got back about 8pm had a shower got changed and had some grub, we then decided to stay in and watch some of the dvd’s we had

Day 17
Up early and packed the car with cold drinks, its Melbourne beach day, got there pretty quick and found a place to park for free . unloaded the car hit the beach and collapsed down for 4 hours. Again it was a very hot day, so about lunchtime we decided to move off the beach and stay in the park at the top and sit in the shade and have our lunch, finished lunch and noticed a huge black cloud heading our
way

WOW the heavens opened and we were caught in a thunderstorm that lasted for about 2 hours, it didn’t really stop raining and so we sat under this bench thing for a few hours playing cards waiting for the rain to ease up. The kids loved it cos the car park was flooded and they were running in and out getting even wetter

When it finally eased we headed back and stopped for a bite to eat in St.Cloud.

Got back to the Villa unpacked car and gave it a good clean, we were all a bit sun burnt so on with the after sun and we played cards by the pool fo

Ray&Sarah
21-08-2004, 21:45
Great report Chrisj, keep them coming, glad Sam enjoyed KSC, we haven't been for a few years and keep meaning to go back.:D

walden64
21-08-2004, 22:17
Fantastic report Chris, looking forward to the next instalment

E. Cosgrove
21-08-2004, 22:57
Keep them coming Chris, I feel like I'm there.....less than 9 weeks now:):):)

amy
22-08-2004, 01:52
Good report Chris, I also see that you have sorted out the #82172 problem:)
did you find what was causing it?

bellaepovera
22-08-2004, 06:56
Sounds like you had a great time!!

LesleyB
22-08-2004, 11:28
Another good report Chrisj, we all love Wet n Wild as well. Not pretty to look at, but some great water rides. I dash around with the kids and Stuart takes it easy in the sun.

Hurry up with the next report!!!:D:D

jolliffee
22-08-2004, 23:36
What a great report, looking forward to the next one. You'll have to go more often so we can get more reports..[msnwink]

chrisj
23-08-2004, 00:58
:D:D would love to go more often but my bank balance is suffering at the moment :(