PDA

View Full Version : Busch Gardens with Tips

Thorogoods
20-08-2004, 20:08
:DBusch Gardens……with top secret tip.

One of the best theme parks in Orlando the whole family really enjoyed this day out. However when we go again we are making a change to the day.

As it is an hour’s drive away from our villa we would eat on the way back, and not back in Orlando, so our research for our next trip (already booked and count down started) is to find a steak house in Tampa.

The kids loved walking round the park viewing all the animals in their showcase’s and the birds with their handlers which appear frequently through out the park and enable you get a really close look and in some cases touch the birds.

We went on most of the rides, all thrilling. Dad (me), was scared witless, but sadly not my daughter who keep getting off saying can we go again. Lucky the park is huge, so the good news, I had another excuse not to ride again and go somewhere else and be scared further.

The Rhino rally was one the whole family was looking forward to, but we all found this a disappointment, not as exciting as we were lead to believe, we thought the thrills were unnecessary, but watching the animals was brilliant.

The Serengeti Railway was a relaxing way, to travel round the park jumping off at the stations to view all the different areas, and to see the free roaming herds of zebras, gazelle’s and other animals we never realalised how big Ostrich’s actually are.

Towards the end of the day in the last hour we finally arrived at the white water rapids ride Congo River, there were no queues so walked straight on my wife stayed with the kids by the on off while I went round with my daughter and a friend who was with us absolutely great fun, with us where some Americans and we had such a laugh trying to get the other’s wet and avoiding the water falls and splashes for yourself. But the best bit was when we arrived back my wife jumped on I jumped off to look after the kids and she went round, we managed to continue doing this for a dozen or so rides just swapping over and then riding again, again our daughter loved it and so did we.

We left this ride and went to the other two water rides Stanley Falls, and Tanganyika Tidal Wave we rode those with no waiting what so ever and could ride again and again, superb ending to the day.

When we go again, we taking a change of clothes in the car, just T-shirts and shorts leaving the park in soaking wet clothes and driving was uncomfortable.