PDA

View Full Version : First time rental

hadrian
20-08-2004, 00:56
We stayed in a fantastic villa on Oakpoint Circle, just off CR54 (Ronald Reagan Parkway). We were reasonably prepared what to expect from the owners web site, but when we actually walked through the door - wow!

Everything was spotless, the fridge was stocked with milk and we had a welcome pack of food on the kitchen table. Within minutes of arriving we'd changed into swimming cossies and had leapt into the pool!

The villa could sleep 10, but we were only 6 and so had plenty of room. When we return to florida we will definately want to stay here again.

Driving time to Disney was only 15 minutes, and there was a garage 5min down the road and a Publix at Champions Gate 10 minutes drive away.

We had everything we could possibly need and made good use of the BBQ!

Hadrian

Karen
20-08-2004, 02:18
Hadrian, lovely to hear your report about Julie & David's lovely villa.

I know I love to hear what a wonderful time guests have had in our villa. It makes it all worth while[msnsmile2]

Andy & Arlene
21-08-2004, 01:48
Glad to hear you had a good time. The CR54 area is growing at an alarming rate and it is so convenient for Disney, the I4 etc. Our home is also on the 54 and every time we're over, it is amazing to see how much is being built around there. Championsgate is growing and expanding rapidly. Now I'm just waiting for a Home Depot or Lowes to open there. Not a benefit for renters, but for us villa owners it would be bliss. [msnwink] [msnsmile2]

Carla
21-08-2004, 04:29
Hadrian, it's a beautiful villa and I can understand why you loved it. We've visited with Julia and David (a lovely couple) a few times when we've all been over in FL. together. The lovely open vista to the rear is wonderful too. Very relaxing just sitting there with a drink or two. :D:D:D

DavidandJulia
21-08-2004, 21:09
David and I have just read this glowing account and our heads are swelling no end!!

We have to say that we were very fortunate in having such kind guests as Hadrian and his family, who moved everything that could have been damaged out from the pool area and into the garage and then put it all back afterwards. They also put a fallen down tree out on the kerbside as they found that this was the procedure for garden debris.

Luckily the only damage we sustained was to that tree.

Hadrian and family, thank you once again. We are pleased that Charley didn't put you off and look forward to your return.

Carla, we would tell everyone how lovely your place is but are worried about losing business :D:D:D

When are you back out in Florida? We go on 29th of this month for 2 wks.

David and Julia

hadrian
05-09-2004, 15:15
Thanks for the positive feedback Julia, you are both so kind.

I know your at the villa when Hurricane Frances arrives in Florida. Both Helen & I hope your safe.

Hadrian