PDA

View Full Version : Our trip 3 -24 August day14/15

KevinTHFC
19-08-2004, 18:57
Just had a recount and I think I am out of quilter - is that a word should it be kilter?

Went to see shamu Rocks america - very good indeed, I reckon by the cheers that at least 75% of the crowd were from the UK. Distressingly from my point of view a large number of Ars*nil shirts were on view as opposed to the small number of Spurs shirts.

The Mystify show is very innovative with filmed sequences being projected onto a wall of water. Unfortunately didn't get a very good view so will have to go back again,Geeorge wants to see Odyssea so we shall see that and gran a good place for the Mistify show.

Had a visit to Wonderworks which was good fun and informative, unfortunately a view of the exhibits were not working which is a bit of bummer after paying $80 for the 5 of us - nevermind.

Hoping to get back to Busch Gardens to do the rest of the Coasters and one of the Disney parks, please see my question in ask the experts.

The weather does seem to have settled down now in to more normal conditions for the time of year.

Kevin

Rich-n-Ang
19-08-2004, 19:18
Not 100% sure but I think its "kilter".

Where does the Mystify show take place ? is it where the Water-ski show used to be ?.

How is George after the scissors incident ?

chrisj
20-08-2004, 14:59
No the show is by the entrance part, right by the cafe's

KevinTHFC
21-08-2004, 04:22
George is fine, thank you. He isn't supposed to get the wound wet or expose it to sunlight - a little difficult in florida. We have bought some latex gloves and waterproof tape and he looks like an apprentice mummy when swimmimg[msnsmile2]
kevin