PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Dinner Show

Nostromo
17-08-2004, 11:10
Orlando's Dinner Shows can be a bit hit and miss; the shows are generally good but the food not exactly top notch. Bearing all this in mind, which single show would you choose to go?

Ana
17-08-2004, 12:41
Medieval Times is great - it restored my faith in dinner shows after a bad experience at Arabian Nights!

Cruella DeVilla
17-08-2004, 15:20
Will let you know as off to the Dixieland Stampeded for the first time this weekend.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-08-2004, 15:29
I voted for Other as dinner shows are not really our thing.

jolliffee
17-08-2004, 16:07
Not sure, the ones we have been too leave me feeling a little cheated..[msncry]

lisi
09-09-2004, 23:39
We went to Arabian Nights which I thought was just about OK. Insipid drinks and meal was just passable, but the horses were nice. Didn't like the big plug to put something in for your waiter at the end. I would like to know what Dolly Parton was like as that was just started when we were last there

Lisi[:I]

Ray&Sarah
10-09-2004, 01:41
We have been to a couple of dinner shows and they always plug the tipping bit, or seem too.[msnsmile]

amy
10-09-2004, 02:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
I voted for Other as dinner shows are not really our thing.
[/quote]

Ditto:)

UK Jane
20-09-2004, 16:30
Have been lucky enough to visit Dixie Stampede twice now ... with friends / guests from the UK, each time.

The horsemanship is excellent.

The food is acceptable, although not wonderful. The older guests were not too comfortable eating a whole baby chicken with their fingers (so we took disposable cutlery with us) or drinking out of preserving jars, but they managed.

The highlight, the last time we went (July / August 2004) was the pre-show, featuring an Australian entertainer. He must be one of the only people who can induce a horse to climb stairs from the ground floor to the upper floor. His act alone was worth the entrance fee.

If you contact the box office on the day, they often sell unsold tickets at a discount.

Enjoy.

Jane & Barry.