PDA

View Full Version : new horizon visa services

juliek
17-08-2004, 03:06
has any one used new horizons visa services? any comments please.

amy
18-08-2004, 01:12
Hi Julie, Which new Horizons are you talking about? is it the same ones that sell villas and run a MC service? if it is I have just checked their website and there is no mention of a visa service.(I have not posted their web address as there are villa sales on there)if this is the company and you dont have the website feel free to DM us and will will let you have the link.

Regards

jeffr
19-08-2004, 22:38
Hi JulieK

New Horizons also publish a magazine which is basically aimed at selling you there products. They seem to have their finger in lots of pies - houses/visas/management/relocations etc.

Although i found the magazine very informative and of great quality. When i contacted their 'Visa Services' i found it very difficult to comunicate effectively with them and seemed to be getting a distinct lack of response and forward movement. After trying several companies i eventually found a husband and wife team in Tampa to help me with my visa application.

Best of luck

Jeff

amy
19-08-2004, 22:52
Hi Julie, I have sent a DM with a link to the NH site, I didnt think it was the samr one but having read the post by jeffr, they are the ones who maake the book he is talking about so give them a ring.
Regards