PDA

View Full Version : Best Day to Visit Universal

Big Mack
17-08-2004, 01:26
Hi everyone,

Just asked this same question for IOA and got some grest advice. Hopefully some of you can help me decide which day to visit Universal, also any insider tips about the best way to tour the park would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mack :D

Nostromo
17-08-2004, 04:00
Monday and Wednesday are good days, but unlike IoA, there does not seem to be a specific 'quiet' day for Universal Studios. Avoid Thursdays, which is usually very busy at Universal Studio.

Big Mack
17-08-2004, 18:18
Thanks Nostromo
i am thinking, Universal Monday, IOA Tuesday. I know it would be a hectic two days but if the crowds are light it may be worth it. Also it will just be me, the wife her sister and our two kids as my in laws did not fancy any of these parks. This should make it a bit easier getting around.
Have you any tips on the best way to "attack" these parks?

Cheers

Mack
[msnwink]

Nostromo
17-08-2004, 19:09
Actually, we always visit Universal and IoA one after another; as I said, we go to IoA on a Tuesday, and Universal either on Monday or Wednesday. It does not seem particularly hectic as long as you are planning to return to the villa after each visit for a relaxing swim and putting the feet up. We usually keep the day after (the third day) for something light, like one of the Water Parks or some shopping and rest on the fourth day.

Lesley 999
19-08-2004, 00:08
We did U Studios on a Friday, a couple of weeks ago. Got there early and did all we wanted except Jimmy Neutron which we missed as we forgot to get an express pass or whatever they are called and by the time we went to go on it the queue was about 90 mins. The place wasnt too busy early on but certainly got busier as the day wore on. We found a list of busy/ moderate and light days in a book called Brits Guide to Orlando Florida 2004 by Simon Veness very useful. The book was pretty good reading too. Have a good hol.[8D]

Lilyvazz
31-12-2004, 16:48
Thanks for the info! I just told my mum [msnsmile2]