PDA

View Full Version : Leave a Legacy

blott
13-09-2002, 22:41
Anyone do this? We did but we haven't managed to find ourselves so far, despite having the location code. Just wondering how long it'll be there before they start dismantling it.

Blott

tinkerbell
15-09-2002, 21:57
Yes! I did this when I was there in December 1999. I found my picture when I went in 2001, and there was plenty more space to be filled!!

Not sure how long they are planning to add the pictures (until it's full i guess?), but they said they will be leaving the legacy's there until they reach such a time when they see fit to replce it with something new. Knowing Disney it won't exactly have enough time to become a legacy!!!

If you have trouble locating your pic, you can ask one of the cast members at the photo stands who will ask your name and address and then provide you with the location and how to find it!!!

Tink

blott
15-09-2002, 22:34
Thanks Tink! Just pleased that they actually seem to be there as I seem to remember they were quite expensive ?about $35.

Blott

ian
16-09-2002, 04:00
We got one at Christmas 2001 - and received our location through the post about 2 months later. We'll be searching for it this Christmas - I think we paid nearer $60 for it.
Ian

MMFAN
16-09-2002, 06:49
When we got ours for our kids, they said it would be there at least 20 years. It is fun for them to see how they looked a few years ago.
They have moved the location of the plaque with our children's pictures...they will tell you the location if you ask.