PDA

View Full Version : passports?

popintune
11-08-2004, 23:54
is it at epcot where you go around the countries and you can buy a passport and get it stamped at every country if you walk all the way around epcot? are their any big rides at epcot?[msnwink]

lozza

caroline
12-08-2004, 01:13
I think they do a kids "thing" where you can get a passport and have it stamped and signed by each country, but somebody else maybe able to confirm this - there are some thrill rides, but not loads, you have the new "biggie" Mission Space which is fab, then there is test track, there is a simulator ride called body tours. Afraid I can't think of anything else at the moment[:I]

Nostromo
12-08-2004, 13:50
The 'thrill rides' are Mission:SPACE and Test Track and they are at the "Future World" part of Epcot. The queues are long and Fastpasses are strongly advisible. The Kid's passport thing is at the other half of the park called "World Showcase". You usually need a day for each half of the park, and so allow 2 days to see the whole of Epcot.

Liam_Sandie
12-08-2004, 14:36
Hi Lozza

It is epcot for the kids passport. We started in "Mexico", our youngest coloured a mask and were advised to go to each country and receive our next stamp, after visitng about 5 coutries, we discovered the stamp appeared to be in or close to the shop, so having fun looking for it!! You can also buy a passport which can be stamped too, its a nice keepsake, although we only discoverd this when we were halfway round, but we will do it next time!! I think you need buy this before you enter the "world showcase" as we certainly didn't see any on the way round. Have fun, we loved it and can't wait to back again!! :D

Sandie

popintune
12-08-2004, 16:35
thanks for all the info.

lozza

E. Cosgrove
22-08-2004, 14:09
I Like the ride in "Norway".....maelstrom I think it's called.