PDA

View Full Version : we are back and planning next year!!!!!!!!!

poet123
11-08-2004, 16:27
We had a great time in Orlando and on Captiva. We are planning to go back next year which means no housework whilst I am still on holiday just trawling the net for villas and flights!!!!!!

caroline
11-08-2004, 16:30
Glad you had a good time, where did you stay on Captiva?

poet123
11-08-2004, 16:35
We rented a villa on the bay side called Bay Jah View, it was fabulous it even had an elevator!
Captiva was so restful, we travelled around in the day sometimes off the islands but the beauty of the place was in the evenings you could park the car and walk to all the restaurants, and amble back having had a glass or two with no driving worries.

ClareC
11-08-2004, 17:03
Its the first thing I do when I get home too. Get back on the internet to find flights for our next trip. Definately the best way to beat those post holiday blues !

Ruth
11-08-2004, 17:49
Make sure you look for villas on these sites ;):)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by poet123
We had a great time in Orlando and on Captiva. We are planning to go back next year which means no housework whilst I am still on holiday just trawling the net for villas and flights!!!!!!
[/quote]

huckleberry house
11-08-2004, 17:53
Hi Poet

Welcome back. I am so glad it all worked out for you as I know you had a few worries at the planning stage.Captiva sounds beautiful, I must try and stray further afield one of these days.

Lesley

andrewmckay5
11-08-2004, 18:15
Lesley,
everyone should stray further afield; especially down to the Gulf [}:)]:D
andrew

Ruth
11-08-2004, 18:26
I agree with Andrew. We always have a split holiday now, the Gulf is so relaxing:)

blott
11-08-2004, 19:15
Glad everything worked out for you in the end and you had a great time! :)

Cruella DeVilla
11-08-2004, 19:47
We do the same, some time in Orlando then escape to the Gulf Coast it is lovley, especialy Naples, Sarasotta, Fort Myers etc......................only 8 days to push![8D]

The Italian Job
11-08-2004, 21:52
Or for somewhere equally beautiful and much less built up ......... Cape Haze, Rotunda, Englewood;);)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
We do the same, some time in Orlando then escape to the Gulf Coast it is lovley, especialy Naples, Sarasotta, Fort Myers etc......................only 8 days to push![8D]
[/quote]

shenon
19-08-2004, 19:26
i think its always nice to plan ahead,something nice to look forward to....i do sometimes get carried away though and book another holiday before we have even been on the next(if you know what i mean):D

ravtino
20-08-2004, 15:36
We were thinking of doing that next year, 2 weeks in Orlando and 1 week on the Gulf ( if we can manage 3weeks time off again)Why oh why do they not bring the flight prices down then we could all go more often!!

chrisj
20-08-2004, 15:53
Were not sure what we are doing next year, would love to have a 3rd year on the trot in
Florida, but the job situation has kicked up a gear so it might be wise to hang on and see
what happens, mind you thats not saying we couldnt do a last minute one when the time
comes :D:D

ravtino
20-08-2004, 15:59
I know what you mean- we have been looking at villas to buy but that will put an end to more than 1 holiday - Oh do I want to give that up???