PDA

View Full Version : Our trip 3 -24 August Days 4-6

KevinTHFC
11-08-2004, 06:24
The weather has been pretty bad - lots of rain and dark clouds. Loads of storms and occasional power cuts[msnsad].

The holiday has still been great. This is the first time we have stayed in a house with its own pool and it has been fantastic, its just great to wake up and jump in without having to traipse to the communal pool taking towels, lilos, noodles etc.

Purchased annual tickets for Universal and have been twice over the recent days also dropped into SeaWorld again and seem to have spent the equivalent of the national debt on clothes and other bargains at the marvellous malls.

Tomorrow we are having an early start and heading out to Busch Gardens which is somewhere new for the family.

Kevin

popintune
12-08-2004, 00:05
hope your having a great time.

lozza[msnwink]

caroline
12-08-2004, 01:41
Glad to hear you're not letting a little rain spoil your holiday, I'd be really interested to hear your views on Busch Gardens it's somewhere we keep meaning to go and have never quite made it!

KevinTHFC
12-08-2004, 04:26
Caroline & Dave A little rain!!!! You have to have been here to believe it, I am not talking about the usual showers this was more monsoon like. The Weather Channel has been saying that Florida could lose its 'sunshine state' tag if the rain persists much longer. However, today and yesterday has been great no rain and lots of sun.

Kevin

caroline
12-08-2004, 11:34
LOL OH! OK, then I'm glad you're not letting a LOT of rain ruin your holiday;)