PDA

View Full Version : Lake Buena Vista Outlets

imported_n/a
13-02-2002, 12:41
Great parking and is never too busy. Great Osh Kosh shop, Reebok and Gap. Huge swimwear shop with great bargains. The Disney outlet store seems to have better bargains that the one at Belz.

Good Food Court with a little area for the kids to play.

orlandobabe
13-02-2002, 15:51
This is one of our favourite shopping haunts and I think has the best Gap!
I still miss Papertree which sadly ceased trading last year-as again it was so useful for those little 'finds'!
There is a Vitaminworld next door to the coffee shop-which is great for your melatonin!
It's definitely worth at least one visit on your trip over!

Orlandobabe

athurstance
14-02-2002, 17:34
The Adidas shop is excellent. I bought my $100 trainers for $40 there. They do great deals on sportswear too.

fiona
22-02-2002, 14:27
Don't forget you can get a discount voucher for additional discounts at the LBVO.

Go onto a good search engine and put in Lake Buena Vista Outlet and it should come up. There is a voucher you can print out, and it tells you which shop you currently collect it from.

At the moment (Feb 2002) it is from the Murano shop. If you don't have time to print anything out, just go to the Murano shop and say you were told on the internet site to just ask for your leaflet.

It's worth it for the Gap discount - 15% off all full price items (that means not the sale items, but the already discounted items are included), and the same applied to Lis Clairbourne.

Fiona

imported_n/a
23-02-2002, 00:01
Where in LBVO is Liz Claibourne? We spend many hours at the one in Belz, purses and handbags are sooooo cheap compared to UK and make great presents for family back home.

Thanks for the tip about the coupons, we thought maybe they weren't that good but we will go next time. Find Reebok here much better than others - doesn't seem as blitzed as the other stores!

fiona
23-02-2002, 01:58
Lis Clairbourne is just round the corner from Murano - a little off the beaten track from all the other shops, but I usually manage to find something in there!

Fiona

carole7007
24-02-2002, 19:34
Information

I have found the Lake Buena website and the shop to collect your vouchers from at the moment is the DISNEY CHARACTER CORNER

Carole & Keith

imported_n/a
25-02-2002, 18:36
To add, Disney Character Corner seemed to have every Disney soft toy you could imagine available. They are "old models" but nephews/nieces etc don't really mind that they are last years Disney and they are so much cheaper. Got great Mickey Mouse jogging bottoms for the kids as well for about £4.

orlandobabe
25-02-2002, 21:02
Hubby got some great cream casual trousers at
VF factory-worked out at about £8 a pair!

I love Florida!
I love shopping!

Orlandobabe

coombsyl
20-09-2003, 02:09
I know I am bumping this old post up but I just wanted to add that the little cafe over by VF is also an internet cafe in case you want to collect your emails!!(and they sell REAL english tea too)

Maureen Edwards
20-09-2003, 03:11
Coombsyl, Great tea in lovely English bone chine teapot and cup, but if I remember the price was around $7..Now I love my tea, but that is a bit pricey, don't you think[?]

findl007
13-11-2003, 21:20
would not recommend Camera Outlet for buying camcorder or accessories. Bought JVC camcorder and charged $980 which was priced at $490 in all other outlet stores and over $149 $189 for lenses worth $20 each. Bad customer service and arrogent salesman who was no more than a conman.

findl007
13-11-2003, 21:21
sorry charged $890 not $980 at Camera Outlet