PDA

View Full Version : Westridge???

ettarp
09-08-2004, 07:54
Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me anything about the villas located at the Manors south in westridge. thank you for any info you can give me. We are thinking of renting one there. Thanks again, ettarp r.

lgordon6041
09-08-2004, 14:50
Hi, we own a home on Manors North but we have stayed on Manors South on quite a few occasions. It was the homes in this area that made us decide to buy on Westridge. The villas range from 3 beds to 6/7 beds and are built to a very good standard. The estate has a large communal pool and a clubhouse containing a large TV room and a fitness room which has treadmills and excercise bikes.
The estate is 2 minutes from Publix on the US27 and approx 15 mins from Disney. We love the estate like I say but if you need to know anything else, please feel free to post or DM.

Lee

esprit
09-08-2004, 18:57
Gated community though the gates dont always work. Quiet, nice houses, most about three years old. Strong HOA so they are keot nice. The clubhouse is on the Manors North side across the road so if you want to use the communal facilities, be sure to get the details and code from the owner. Well situated for Publix on 27, I woujld say you could even walk there at a push.

rainyday
09-08-2004, 22:00
Can guests at Westridge Manors use the tennis court in the main Westridge community? If not, where are the nearest (decent) public courts? Thanks.

lgordon6041
09-08-2004, 23:28
All guests can use all facilities be they on the Manors' sites or the main Subdivision. If you don't get the codes from the owner let me know as I have them handy.

lee

ettarp
11-08-2004, 05:36
Hi Igordon, you have a pm. ettarp

heathercobbett
23-08-2004, 12:04
Lee,I did not know that Mnaors guests could use the tennis courts!

Dont the original Westridge owners pay for these through their own ass?I am pretty sure that the original Westridge owners cannot use the Manors facilities

KirstieLou
23-08-2004, 17:48
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lgordon6041
Hi, we own a home on Manors North but we have stayed on Manors South on quite a few occasions. It was the homes in this area that made us decide to buy on Westridge. The villas range from 3 beds to 6/7 beds and are built to a very good standard. The estate has a large communal pool and a clubhouse containing a large TV room and a fitness room which has treadmills and excercise bikes.
The estate is 2 minutes from Publix on the US27 and approx 15 mins from Disney. We love the estate like I say but if you need to know anything else, please feel free to post or DM.

Lee
[/quote]

OMG, I've stayed in one of those Grand Lagoon villas on Manors North. Whats your address? I stayed on Grosvenor Loop.

lgordon6041
30-08-2004, 19:52
I have used the tennis courts on many occasions and still do whenever I go over to the house. I have spoken to numerous owners both UK and US and none of them seemed bothered by the fact that I had a villa on Manors North at all.

KirstieLou, our home is on the road to the left as you drive into the Manors North Site. No is 251.

lg

KirstieLou
31-08-2004, 16:37
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lgordon6041
I have used the tennis courts on many occasions and still do whenever I go over to the house. I have spoken to numerous owners both UK and US and none of them seemed bothered by the fact that I had a villa on Manors North at all.

KirstieLou, our home is on the road to the left as you drive into the Manors North Site. No is 251.

lg
[/quote]

Ah thanks. It wasn't your villa we stayed in then. We turned left as we went into Manors North and it was the 3rd or 4th house on the left. Staying on Holborn Loop in 17 days![msnwink]