PDA

View Full Version : Sunridge Woods

brizzle
08-08-2004, 17:45
Anyone got any feedback on Sunridge Woods?

Also I know pretty much how to get to the 192, I4 etc but does anyone know where the nearest Walmart/Publix is?
Need to know for those essential supplies of Bud, Reese's and numerous other fridge filling goods.

TIA,

Brizzle

08-08-2004, 19:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
Anyone got any feedback on Sunridge Woods?

Also I know pretty much how to get to the 192, I4 etc but does anyone know where the nearest Walmart/Publix is?
Need to know for those essential supplies of Bud, Reese's and numerous other fridge filling goods.

TIA,

Brizzle
[/quote]

Hi,

Nearest Publix is at Champion Gate nearest Walmart is down the 27 at Haines City.

Enjoy!

Lucy

08-08-2004, 19:52
P.S Theres a good Cheveron garage close by too, corner of Lake Wilson Road and SR54, for supplies!

Lucy

NickClark
09-08-2004, 20:13
Cheveron garage has almost everything but prices are sky high. $3.60 for can of baked beans ( Standard us variety )

NickClark
09-08-2004, 20:17
Almost forgot your main question. We stayed there 2 years ago and found it to be very peacefull yet within 15 to 20 minutes of Disney (If you avoid the I4 rush hour traffic, easier said than done)We would definately stay there again.

Have a good one.:D

brizzle
09-08-2004, 20:37
Excellent, we drove down in April to have a look and it looked pretty nice.
Ended up taking the back roads and saw some interesting RV/trailer parks on the way.
It was more like seeing a real side to Florida, not all big villas and prosperity.
I could use these same back roads which will take me back up Ponciana Blvd onto the 192 if the I4 will be busy.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I remember seeing the Chevron garage on the corner which will be good for any forgotten items but most of the shopping will be from Walmart/Publix ;).

Brizzle