PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant attached to Pirates of the Carribean?

Elaine62
08-08-2004, 01:10
Does anyone know if the pirates ride goes through a restauarant that is like 'in a swamp'?

We've eaten in one like this in LA, I think it is called the 'Blue Bayou' and also in one in Disneyland Paris.

I was sure taht there must be one like it in Florida but can't see it on the map.

Can anyone help?

Elaine

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-08-2004, 01:32
It doesn't in Florida. The Disneyland Paris one does.

athurstance
08-08-2004, 02:17
The most similar restaurant in Florida would be the Mexican one. It is indoors but is decorated to look like you're eating out under the stars. The boat ride 'Le Tempo' passes through the restaurant.
Never eaten there myself as there are no veggies choices on the menu but it is always busy so can't be too bad.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-08-2004, 02:25
I was going to mentioned that one too Angela ... very similar to the setting in the Pirates ride in Disneyland Paris.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by athurstance
The most similar restaurant in Florida would be the Mexican one. It is indoors but is decorated to look like you're eating out under the stars. The boat ride 'Le Tempo' passes through the restaurant.
Never eaten there myself as there are no veggies choices on the menu but it is always busy so can't be too bad.
[/quote]