Does anyone know about Disney's Memory Maker ? I have bought this in advance, and have set up my group of 6 on my Disney account, with their Disney tickets and Fastpass etc, but it's the final piece of Memory Maker I'm not sure about. We are staying offsite at a villa so do not have Magic Bands.

1) I have "will call", meaning I have to go to the desk at park entrance (alternative was a $25 delivery charge), but I don't kno what I need to collect as I am already regsitered.
2) I don't know if my photos are linked through my Park entrance ticket ? I guess my Fastpass bookings are stored on the (credit-card type) ticket so maybe my photo links are there also ?
3) Or do I have to get a photopass card from Guest Services or from a Photographer and that will link everything to my account ?
4) And what of the other 5 members of my group ? They are linked to my account, so I guess using their park ticket would work, but if the photos are linked by a photopass can I / shouod I ask for 6 photpass cards and register all of these to my account.
5) I think the thing which is better with Memory Maker, compared to Photopass, is that ride photos are included. But how do I get a ride photo linked to my MM, particularly if I am not actually doing that ride ? Would they just take their photopass card to the photo desk on the ride, even though photopass does not include ride photos ?

A lot of questions - there may be simple answers from someone who's done it, or a place where I can find the answers. I have not found what I'm looking for on the Disney website Q&A.