Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Aldi

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Publix is a quality store and we still do a bit of shopping there, but it is way more expensive for the same items you buy elsewhere, twice the price in some cases. One example - my cereal in WM is something like $2.39, it is $4.50 something in Publix, we tend to bulk buy our cereal as we go through a lot so paying over $2 more each per packet when buying 10 packets doesn't make sense.

Whilst this is not as important if just visiting it means a lot to locals.

The Aldi at HC is OK, they have the usual mix of stuff but I find ALDI whether it was UK/Germany/USA that the fresh produce like veg goes off really quickly.

My folks have one quite near their their house and use it a lot now and the big supermarkets are suffering in general since it opened. I stuck my head in last time I was home and it looked fine with lots of brand name items which surprised me.

Just need a Marks and Spencers food hall to open here so I don't need to trek to Wholefoods!!!
    Last edited by Cruella DeVilla; 09-07-2014 at 19:36.
    CDV