Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Air Miles

Florida Expert

Air Miles

If anyone collects airmiles they have a sale on with flights to Orlando, Miami and Tampa only 2500 miles + tax. It is quite a saving - I think they say 75% - on the normal number of miles needed.
    Sadly, I don't have enough for all of us so I'll be missing out.
    Anyone with a few airmiles tucked away - you have to book by 24th December 2002 and fly by end June 2003.

Angela

Angela

Hi Angela

Can you tell me how to go about buying these flights, have quite a lot of airmiles tucked away.

regards

Debbie

debbie

Debs

it was in the Sunday Times travel section this week as Chris noticed it and has been asking me every day if we have had any mail from them yet. No!

We have assidiously been spending on our BA amex and shopping at Tescos so we are hoping to have built up enough for some flights!

www.airmiles.co.uk

Fiona

Florida Chatterbox
    We are members of Continental airmiles who often do bonus air miles so that after approx 5 flights you get a free flight. Mother and Dad have free flights booked next year.

Gold 5 Star Member
    The reason for the Air Miles bonanza is because a new air miles company is being launched and the original AM lot want to make sure that they're ahead of the game.

Jane

I wouldn't travel across the street with Continental after our last experience with them!

Blott

Florida Expert
    We've bought loads of flights with airmiles - all from shopping at first Sainsbury and now Tesco (Strange, my monthly food bill has gone down by over £50 since Sainsbury stopped the Airmiles!).
    You can't book on the net but the people on the end of the phone are quite helpful. They've made mistakes with my bookings in the past but fortuneately nothing major and they need to speak to both account holders if they take miles from more than one account. I'm very tempted to get David to pretend to be Paul, I mean how do they know who they're talking to and the 2 of them sound exactly the same anyway!(David's got quite embarassed when Grandma has told him things on the phone that he shouldn't know!)
    It's now only 250 miles plus £28 to Paris - so if anyone fancies a romantic weekend, there you go!

Chris

Florida Expert
    I find it easiest to check flight availability online then phone in to make the actual booking.
    I did play around with a bit of availability for the 'Sale' and didn't find many holiday dates but there were plenty of school-time flights available.
    There is full details of the sale on the website.

Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    We have had nothing but terrific service form Continental especially when Dad had his recent hip operation, Blott so sorry you have not experienced the same.
    Jane