Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Air ballon trips

Florida Newbie

Air ballon trips

I'm thinking of taking the family on an air balloon trip with 'orange blossom balloons'. Has anyone out there done a similar trip? Is it worth the money? Can you book it in advance from the U.K? I'd be interested to hear peoples views.

Thanks.
    budvar

Florida Newbie
    I can't believe I wrote 'Air ballon' trip in the title!Always read your posts before pressing the send button!
    budvar

Hi gofer, we sent my dad up in one of their balloons in december for his xmas present, and he loved every minute! Friendly, really helpful guys, gave us a wake up call too! Which we loved, especially as we weren't all flying!!![msneek]
    Tink

quote:Originally posted by tinkerbell

Hi gofer, we sent my dad up in one of their balloons in december for his xmas present, and he loved every minute! Friendly, really helpful guys, gave us a wake up call too! Which we loved, especially as we weren't all flying!!![msneek]
    I hope you don't mind me asking but how much does it cost - I would love to do this as a present for my hubby.

Gold 5 Star Member
    BTW, I meant to mention this earlier but that company were on GMTV either yesterday or today and the flight looked pretty good. Mind you, it goes at dawn so you need to be an early riser! [msnwink]
    blott

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I think it's about $160 per passenger but don't quote me on that [msnsmile].

Gold 5 Star Member
    A friend did it a few years ago and said it was a fantastic experience
    Chrisj

quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

I think it's about $160 per passenger but don't quote me on that [msnsmile].
    Thank you, does anyone know if children can go and if so what the pice for little ones would be?

thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    One child per adult free under 9 (if more than one under 9 and not enough adults, will be charged child price). 10 - 15 years $95.
    blott

quote:Originally posted by blott

One child per adult free under 9 (if more than one under 9 and not enough adults, will be charged child price). 10 - 15 years $95.
    Thanks Blott,

That sounds great as there will be 2 adults plus 2 under 9's and one 15 year old in our party.

Does anyone know if I can book it from UK?

We have stayed at Lindfields many times and the balloons come over every morning!