Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Laminate / Wood Flooring Recommendations Needed Please

Florida Chatterbox

Laminate / Wood Flooring Recommendations Needed Please

Hi, we are looking at replacing the carpets in the bedrooms with laminate / wood flooring. The company we were going to use has recently been sold and no longer has good reports. Has anyone done this recently and if so could you give me contact details of any person / company you would recommend. Also feel free to PM me. We are on Windwood Bay in Davenport. Many thanks, Dawn
    Dawn & Ged Collins

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Dawn.

Get in touch with Rene at The Carpet and Tile Center: http://carpetandtilecenterinc.com/

He's done a few rooms for me over the last couple of years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Say Hi from me.
    Steve

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we had our lounges and master bedroom done we used Kim and Kevin Dunleavy kdunleavy@tampabay.rr.com. They were excellent. We chose our laminate from a huge range available at Lowes and they arranged delivery and did the fitting. First class job.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lounge2.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	1216
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Christine, always better to have a recommendation. First job next time we are here.
    Dawn & Ged Collins

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Steve, thanks very much. You're not the first to recommend Rene. Top of our list of things we want to do when we come back later this year.
    Dawn & Ged Collins