Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: A theme park shop.

Florida Junior

A theme park shop.

OK here goes, a very big no prize to whoever gets this...while here last year we came off a ride and as you do went into the shop at the exit, it was a sci-fi type of shop, I was surprised because it had DC comic merchandise as well as Marvel and even Doctor Who! It was also quite a large shop...thing is I now can't remember which park I was in...so I put it to the experts, where was I and what ride was this shop attached to? They even had superman underwear with capes! Lol.

Administrator
    It sounds like Islands of Adventure and I'd guess possibly the shop after the Spiderman ride.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was thinking the one at the end of the back lot tour in Hollywood Studios (but that isn't there any more) I can't remember when Disney acquired Marvel rights.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Junior
    Not the spiderman ride, that shop is smaller than the one I was thinking of. Although I did pick up a cool spiderman hat there last year!

Florida Junior
    It could be, with the ride gone will the shop be gone as well?

Florida Junior

A theme park shop.

so it's the shop after the T2 ride in universal..that was really annoying me..senior episode lol.

Florida Savvy
    If it's DC, Marvell, Funkpop and movie merch you want.. you should check out 'ThinkGeek' at Florida Mall.. AWESOME shop! It's only about 6 months old and is like ... WOW!

Also - there is a new 'Super Hero Headquarters' store at Disney Springs.

If you want a real treat, and you have a car, then check out the ACME Comic Store in Longwood (40 min drive from Disney) .. Awesome store and has too much to take in. Google it.