Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Picking up from Disney Car Centre

Florida Savvy

Question Picking up from Disney Car Centre

Hello. We are looking at booking a car from the site above for next year. I usually just book and pick up through Alamo from the airport and drop it back to the airport again when finished. Next year we are looking at staying in a Disney hotel on our first night and using the Magical Express. Then hoping to book a car from my second day when I move into a villa. The questions I wanted to ask was:

1: Can I pick up a car from the Disney Car Center and drop back to MCO at the end of my holiday and is it any more expensive?
    2: Is there a choice of car at the Alamo in Disney?
    3: Is the transfer easy from a Disney hotel to the Center?
    4: If there is no choice of car and they just bring one out, can you refuse and ask for another?

Sorry for all the questions but it is the first time that I have tried to do something different.

Thank you in advance.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Well you can certainly do it as I've just tried asking for a quote. You can pick up from the Disney car centre or the dolphin hotel. Can't help you with your other questions though
    Christine

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2009 View Post
    Hello. We are looking at booking a car from the site above for next year. I usually just book and pick up through Alamo from the airport and drop it back to the airport again when finished. Next year we are looking at staying in a Disney hotel on our first night and using the Magical Express. Then hoping to book a car from my second day when I move into a villa. The questions I wanted to ask was:

1: Can I pick up a car from the Disney Car Center and drop back to MCO at the end of my holiday and is it any more expensive?
    2: Is there a choice of car at the Alamo in Disney?
    3: Is the transfer easy from a Disney hotel to the Center?
    4: If there is no choice of car and they just bring one out, can you refuse and ask for another?

Sorry for all the questions but it is the first time that I have tried to do something different.

Thank you in advance.
    Yes you can do this and the price is the same. There is no 1-way fee either.

You can pick the car you like best out of the category you have booked although the choice won't be quite so good as collecting from the airport.

There are free, regular shuttle buses between the depot and the Disney hotels.

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post

You can pick the car you like best out of the category you have booked although the choice won't be quite so good as collecting from the airport.

Thank you. I knew you would have the answer.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I would just like to say that I have dealt with the Disney Care Centre a few times and have always found them very helpful indeed
    Lyn

Florida Savvy

Hi Roger I have just booked a car for this on your website and when I paid deposit it says "Plus one-way drop charge to be advised, payable locally on collection"

Can you confirm that there will be no charge and can you please tell me when the balance is due.

Thank you.

Administrator
    I confirm there is no 1-way fee for this as mentioned. Your balance is due 8 weeks prior to collection (you can pay it any time before that if you prefer).

Florida Savvy
    I confirm there is no 1-way fee for this as mentioned. Your balance is due 8 weeks prior to collection (you can pay it any time before that if you prefer).
    Thanks for the confirmation, just a bit concerned when it had it printed on my booking.