Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Well that's a first!

Well that's a first!

Sat here by the pool reading my book and enjoying the hazy sunshine and the much warmer temps than of late and I could hear musical tune playing. After about 20 mins it seemed to be getting closer and lo and behold it was the ice cream van.[msntongue]
    Never seen this before, surely some sort of British import????

Liz

Florida Expert
    There's been an ice cream van coming round our estate for years. Usually just after the kids get home from school on weekdays

There has been an ice-cream van coming around Lindfields for a couple of years now......my "late Mother" was amazes and we all had 99's by the pool.

We have a dreadful ice cream van that comes round and does not stop 'mooing' the whole way round the community!! Been doing it now for several years and drives me up the wall. Moooooooo...[gun]

We've also had one going around the community for a few years now. Same time every day........the kids in the community love it!
    Jim

I'm obviously behind the times!
    This one didn't moo Sandra🐃 it played Old Macdonald and Yankee Doodle dandy in a tinkly sort of way, a bit like a music box and the vehicle was bright pink!!😳

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    This one didn't moo Sandra it played Old Macdonald and Yankee Doodle dandy in a tinkly sort of way, a bit like a music box and the vehicle was bright pink!!
    That sounds like the one that goes round our estate. We did not hear it last two trips over and thought perhaps he had stopped coming, I will listen out again next trip.

Mary

The one in our community has the serving window on the wrong side, so kids have to go into the middle of the road to by ice cream. There's little passing traffic, but it's crazy he gets away with it!
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    There was one going round Hampton Lakes for several years, until it was found out he was also selling drugs from the van.
    Babblin Boo

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    This one didn't moo Sandra it played Old Macdonald and Yankee Doodle dandy in a tinkly sort of way, a bit like a music box and the vehicle was bright pink!!
    That;s interesting Liz. We have recently had a pink ice-cream van ensconced on one of the LTR's drive every night on our community which is not allowed under our HOA Covenants……and we are currently looking for their 'business license' which does not appear anywhere…..hmmmm.