Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Question

Florida Chatterbox

Miami Question

We also spent a couple of nights in the Savoy on South Beach 2 years ago. That is definitely on the beach which can be accessed straight from the pool area. That was quite nice and the rooms were quite large with a sofa area. staff were very helpful and only small problem was the parking was valet only. its on quite a busy street and even though our room overlooked it we heard no noise through the night.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    I believe the hotel my daughter is staying in is on the beach and every guest has a reserved sun lounger on the beach
    I could be wrong, but if it is the hotel I think it is (on 8th and Collins) then they will need to cross Ocean drive to reach the beach - Collins is the second road in from the front. This is pretty much the case with all of the hotels in South Beach apart from the big chains right at the top which exit directly onto the beach.
    Last edited by FraserLynn; 03-03-2015 at 09:34.

Florida Chatterbox

Miami Question

I think you might be right about that. I don't know how busy ocean drive is traffic wise but you would be certain of a sun lounger when you get there. The Savoy on the other hand definitely backs on to the beach.
    Last edited by vickk; 03-03-2015 at 10:10.

We stayed at Circa 39 last March and had a lovely stay. It is slightly south of Ocean Drive, about a 10 min bus drive, but the area is very quiet. From the hotel you can cross the road to the beach where there is a reserved section with sun loungers reserved for all hotel guests. There is a lovely mini mart next door, we use to call in for fresh orange juice, toast and coffee and go grab a sun lounger on the beach whilst we ate breakfast, bliss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF5964.jpg  
    Diane.