Quote Originally Posted by louisbourg View Post
everything is already booked , our car hire is with dollar , but we are having a week cruise in between a four night stay orlando on arrival and a 3 night on return , so when i saw that the car hire was with dollar , and that there was a depot at our actual hotel on I.D i called the cruise company that we have booked eveything through , to ask about changing the collection point of the car from the airport (then we would just jump in a taxi to the hotel ) to our hotel and collect there , but she said it wasnt possible to change that , so i was just going to go to car hire when we arrive at the airport , and if we can sort it great ...if not , taxi from airport to hotel ...... then taxi back to airport next morning from the hotel xx not worrying , nothing that wont get sorted im sure , there is only me and hubby , so not a problem
The trouble is to sort it out at the airport you could easily be in a queue for an hour on arrival and then will have to time it so there arent flights the next day. I would try thr company again and tell them that you want it changed, it sounds like they can't be bothered as the car hire companies are normally very flexible.