Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: One Way Rental

Florida Junior

One Way Rental

Hi all,

I've booked (through USCarhire) a Full Size SUV for collection in Las Vegas and drop off in Los Angeles for our trip next August.

Can I assume the price I've paid (only deposit at present) is the price I will end up paying? (except for the usual stuff, such as fuel and tolls).

I only ask this as I have heard stories of people being charged extra on top for one way rentals (not with USCarhire, but other companies).

Many thanks

Sean

I am sure Roger will clarify this but I know we have always had to pay a surcharge to drop off at a different location. The payment is made directly to the car hire company and not to US car hire if my memory serves me correctly.

Liz

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    One-ways in Florida and California are free and Alamo also allow Las Vegas to California for free too so you should be ok with this rental. Any one-way fees are always shown on our quote results so if you don't see one, you can assume it's free .
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    I am sure Roger will clarify this but I know we have always had to pay a surcharge to drop off at a different location. The payment is made directly to the car hire company and not to US car hire if my memory serves me correctly.

That explains it! All ours have been different states. Colorado/ Arizona. Colorado / California and DC/Florida.
    Thanks for clarification.
    Last edited by E. Cosgrove; 12-11-2014 at 14:36.

Liz

Florida Junior
    Many thanks for the quick reply.

I hoped that was the case!!

Thanks again

Sean