Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Orlando in Business Class cheaper than Economy

Gold 5 Star Member

Orlando in Business Class cheaper than Economy

OK - there is a catch!

BA have today released Sale prices from Dublin. The highlight is summer school holiday Business Class to Orlando for around £940 while the equivalent fare in Economy form Manchester is £987. You leave Dublin in the morning and connect to BA's direct flight to MCO arriving in the afternoon.

The return is by the same route but if you book the flight with the Dublin connection from Heathrow rather than Gatwick you have to collect your bags after the transatlantic flights. (It's not unknown for people to get held up and not make the connection leaving them in London!!)

I'm so tempted to do this one of these days!
    Tony G

We were going to book these last week, so I'm glad we waited! When I was looking last week it was £1100 first class with Virgin, so I'll check BA now too, maybe Virgin will follow suit with the sale.

We booked Dublin to Sydney last week, premium economy, with BA for just over £1000 each.
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    We returned last week and returned upper class on virgin which cost an extra £240, too good to miss and what a lovely experience. Don't want to return to economy but unless I win the lottery, I will have to but now we don't have to fly during school holidays will always try to fly premium as the economy flight out with Virgin was full to the rafters and lots of children out of school, which I was a bit suprised at how many
    Jan&Steve

We have started going via Dublin. so much cheaper.
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx