Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATM fees around orlando

Florida Newbie

ATM fees around orlando

Hi we go very soon im jusg wondering what are the atm fees in an around Orlando

Regions Bank don't charge for ATM withdrawals. They are all over the place - there is a drive through at Champions Gate and a branch in Celebration next to Publix just off the 192. Think other banks vary - I have seen charges of 2.95 at Suntrust.
    Last edited by Philomena; 11-09-2014 at 16:22.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We were charged $2 at the Chase ATM in Magic Kingdom
    Christine

On the whole, most ATMs will charge for use, especially by international customers.

I think the small charge is reasonable considering the security of not having to walk around with your entire holiday spending budget bulging out of your wallet.

Most ATMs charge a fixed fee per transaction, so it helps if you can withdraw the maximum each time. Of course, this means you still have a fair wad of cash but it's a decent compromise, depending on how quickly you spend it!
    Tony G

Florida Newbie
    Thanks all I dont mind paying a small amount does anyone know what is the maximum on withdrawals is set by ATM provider or card company. ?

Florida Chatterbox
    Both. We've used Suntrust in Walmart, they charge $2.95 and can withdraw maximum amount from card holder. We use
    Nationwide and can withdraw £300 a day each as we have a joint account.
    We now use Presto machines outside Publix supermarkets $2 and there you can only withdraw $400, don't know if you could withdraw more in two transactions, find $400 a day ample for me as husband uses a credit card for his purchases.

Florida Junior
    To Bargainqueen,

Is it true that if you use the Presto machines outside Publix and charged $ 2 per transaction & that you are also charged an International

transaction fee by your UK Bank ?

In other words you are charged twice for one transaction.

If you go inside a Bank and use their ATM then you only pay Once per transaction

The fee from your UK bank will always be charged and is in addition to the local ATM fee. So yes you will get 2 charges unless you find a cashpoint the is free to use. Then you would just get your banks fee (which is usually quite high). Best to source a fee free card if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by cork View Post
    To Bargainqueen,

Is it true that if you use the Presto machines outside Publix and charged $ 2 per transaction & that you are also charged an International

transaction fee by your UK Bank ?

In other words you are charged twice for one transaction.

If you go inside a Bank and use their ATM then you only pay Once per transaction

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Hi we go very soon im jusg wondering what are the atm fees in an around Orlando
    I have never paid too much attention to the fees. Generally they are a few dollars, but mot enough to be excessively bothered about. What we have found is that our bank doesn't like some of the ATM's. I'm not sure if this is the same with every bank, but often our bank refuses to let us withdraw from ATM's in the Forida Mall, for example. When asking them why, they told us that certain areas have a history of theft and they routinely refuse transactions from these spots. After it happened a few times, we gave up and use ATM's attached to bank branches instead, and have never had a problem with these. I haven't tried using ATM's in shopping malls for a fe years now, so don't know if it is still the case, but there are plenty of drive thru banks which work fine for us.
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    Although the ATM's usually set out the fee I've found it isn't always actually charged.

In the great scheme of things and given the high cost of a holiday in the US these days, searching for a way to avoid spending a couple of dollars on ATM fees makes very little sense even though I do find myself doing exactly that.