Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: intermediate suv

Florida Chatterbox

intermediate suv

Hi. Does anyone know if a jeep compass comes in the intermediate suv class. Picked one up last night at mco and there were only 2 of these jeeps in the row I was directed to. The rest were town n country vans. It's probably me but I find It smaller and very basic to what I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    Hi. Does anyone know if a jeep compass comes in the intermediate suv class. Picked one up last night at mco and there were only 2 of these jeeps in the row I was directed to. The rest were town n country vans. It's probably me but I find It smaller and very basic to what I was expecting.
    We have had a Jeep a couple of times on the intermediate SUV booking but not sure if it was the Compass although they have been smallish internally. We picked a seven seater Town & Country from the line on our last visit even though there were only two of us. Very comfortable seats and all the spare ones folded into the floor for when we were shopping for large items. Maybe you can change the one you have, particularly if you find it has a little problem somewhere.

Florida Chatterbox

intermediate suv

Thanks for the reply. It's not so much a problem as a little disappointing. We usually have a tahoe or similar but as there was only 2 of us I went for the intermediate which said rav 4 or similar. I drive a rav in the UK and don't think the jeep is as roomy and it is certainly less equipped. no trip comp to calculate for returning empty and only basic air con not climate. would not buy a compass if I was in the market to change. choice of 2 at mco both same vehicle was not the usual for a alamo and even though there were vans in same row I assumed they were not in my group so did not take one.

You can take any vehicle that is in the section they have sent you to. There was a couple of Jeeps in the row but we decided to take the Town &Country as there was about four or five of them to choose from in our section.

Florida Chatterbox

intermediate suv

Didn't know that I assumed that they would charge me extra if I took the town and country. to be honest I prefer the suv to the vans but would have chose the van in this instance

I remember being in Washington and booking an intermediate SUV from Alamo. The lot had a bunch of Dodge Compasses (may Nitros?) but one Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was convinced someone parked it on the wrong lot, as it was so much larger than anything else there. Naturally, I took it and was not charged any extra for it... It was a lovely car and I'm even thinking of buying one here!

I booked (once and for the last time) a car/flight combo with Avis, who gave me a Ford Escape (a Kuga in the UK).
    Tony G