Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pearl Anniversary!!

Happy anniversary, what a wonderful post.

My best wishes to you both.
    Tony G

Florida Savvy
    It was our 28th on Saturday- it only feels like 10 or so!

Congratulations to both couples for yesterday's anniversaries, I can relate to the "where does the time go?" theme.
    hope you both had lovely days.

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Congratulations to Carol, Steph and Big Momma on their anniversaries too. We were given a "This is your life" book from my grandchildren full of photos from our first holiday to Miami in 1981 to all the different milestones in our marriage including photos from our wedding, photos of our 3 children growing up, our daughters wedding and our lovely grandchildren
    Margaret

Florida Savvy
    That sounds beautiful Margaret. Hopefully on our 30th well have a big family celebration- 2 years to go. And thank you for your good wishes too!

belated anniversary greetings ladies...
    i would like to know more about cirque de soleil we are off to florida again 20th nov just Steve myself and 2 very special friends of ours (they went at easter time with family and wished they did more things that we like..) so i have always wanted to see cirque de soleil but kids never wanted to... they have now all but one grown and flown so Steve and i can go where we want when we want! oh yes!!! waited 34 years...lol whats it like and wherabouts??
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    It's an amazing show, we've seen it once before and there was so much happening on stage I didn't know where to look. I'm sure if you have a look on youtube you'll find something. Well worth seeing in my opinion!!
    Margaret

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    belated anniversary greetings ladies...
    i would like to know more about cirque de soleil we are off to florida again 20th nov just Steve myself and 2 very special friends of ours (they went at easter time with family and wished they did more things that we like..) so i have always wanted to see cirque de soleil but kids never wanted to... they have now all but one grown and flown so Steve and i can go where we want when we want! oh yes!!! waited 34 years...lol whats it like and wherabouts??
    If you're talking about La Nouba in Downtown Disney, it's great. Go see it. You will not be disappointed.
    Mike

thanks will look it up and make a point of going, its somewhere i'e always wanted to go to but others didnt want to...
    Liesa

Go - you will love it. I didn't want to go but others in our group did and boy was I blown away!! Fab and beyond anything I'd ever experienced before...I'd go again in a heartbeat