Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Lost Universal annual pass

Lost Universal annual pass

Having spent the last few days pulling the house apart trying to find 6 Universal annual passes, I have now come to the sad conclusion that they are gone. The website is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, so I'm asking if anyone else has had the same problem. I assume I can go to the service desk at the parks, but do we all need to be there with ID, or can I just call and ask for replacements? Has anyone got any experience of this?

Thanks for any help, as usual!
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    Do you have any evidence at all of where or when they were bought such as credit card statement etc? That would make it easier to track, or you didnt by any chance tae a photo of the back of them did you? Any evidence you have will help. You may be able to get some help from Guest services over the phone but suspect you will have to go for replacement if they are still the photo pnes they used to have. Apparently they will reprint once a year for you a second reprint would cost $10.
    001 407-363-8000
    Babblin Boo

We didn't lose ours but they got sodden beyond recognition. We went personally to guest services and had no problem replacing although they couldn't actually 'read' anything on the Passes. I am sure you will be okay but it may need doing at Universal. I would try the phone first though…..good luck with that!!

I was always under the impression you needed copies in order to get them reprinted. Although annual passes may well be registered under your name. So it is worth giving guest relations a try. Take proof of purchase with you if you can. The more evidence you have the better. I doubt you will get these replaced over the phone. There are tons of scammers trying that every day (trust me we get them). If you find differently please let me know and good luck.

When we bought our annual passes earlier this year, they did take a lot of personal details and put them into their computer, as well as finger prints etc, so I am sure they must have a record of who has annual passes. Good luck with sorting this out. I am always very concerned about the safety of our tickets - it is so easy to misplace a small plastic card.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue