Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Memory Maker

Florida Junior

Memory Maker

Does anyone know about Disney's Memory Maker ? I have bought this in advance, and have set up my group of 6 on my Disney account, with their Disney tickets and Fastpass etc, but it's the final piece of Memory Maker I'm not sure about. We are staying offsite at a villa so do not have Magic Bands.

1) I have "will call", meaning I have to go to the desk at park entrance (alternative was a $25 delivery charge), but I don't kno what I need to collect as I am already regsitered.
    2) I don't know if my photos are linked through my Park entrance ticket ? I guess my Fastpass bookings are stored on the (credit-card type) ticket so maybe my photo links are there also ?
    3) Or do I have to get a photopass card from Guest Services or from a Photographer and that will link everything to my account ?
    4) And what of the other 5 members of my group ? They are linked to my account, so I guess using their park ticket would work, but if the photos are linked by a photopass can I / shouod I ask for 6 photpass cards and register all of these to my account.
    5) I think the thing which is better with Memory Maker, compared to Photopass, is that ride photos are included. But how do I get a ride photo linked to my MM, particularly if I am not actually doing that ride ? Would they just take their photopass card to the photo desk on the ride, even though photopass does not include ride photos ?

A lot of questions - there may be simple answers from someone who's done it, or a place where I can find the answers. I have not found what I'm looking for on the Disney website Q&A.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Additionally, it would be great if somehow all of that could be linked to the app.
    Mike

I believe you will need to scan your wristband to each photo but for 100% correct advice contact Disney directly. This link may help https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/memory-maker/

Quote Originally Posted by Tone Arranger View Post
    Does anyone know about Disney's Memory Maker ? I have bought this in advance, and have set up my group of 6 on my Disney account, with their Disney tickets and Fastpass etc, but it's the final piece of Memory Maker I'm not sure about. We are staying offsite at a villa so do not have Magic Bands.

1) I have "will call", meaning I have to go to the desk at park entrance (alternative was a $25 delivery charge), but I don't kno what I need to collect as I am already regsitered.
    2) I don't know if my photos are linked through my Park entrance ticket ? I guess my Fastpass bookings are stored on the (credit-card type) ticket so maybe my photo links are there also ?
    3) Or do I have to get a photopass card from Guest Services or from a Photographer and that will link everything to my account ?
    4) And what of the other 5 members of my group ? They are linked to my account, so I guess using their park ticket would work, but if the photos are linked by a photopass can I / shouod I ask for 6 photpass cards and register all of these to my account.
    5) I think the thing which is better with Memory Maker, compared to Photopass, is that ride photos are included. But how do I get a ride photo linked to my MM, particularly if I am not actually doing that ride ? Would they just take their photopass card to the photo desk on the ride, even though photopass does not include ride photos ?

A lot of questions - there may be simple answers from someone who's done it, or a place where I can find the answers. I have not found what I'm looking for on the Disney website Q&A.

Gold 5 Star Member
    They normally will scan your wristband (if you have one, if not you give them your photopasscard (my daughters sister in law used it at Christmas (before the bands became available for offsite guests. and it seemed to work quite well. If you want to get the magic bands then you can buy them at Downtown Disney or any of the parks for $12.95 each (saves a lot of messing around. I'm sure the photos dont get linked to your entrance ticket so you will need either bands or photopass.
    Babblin Boo