Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess Elsa

Florida Chatterbox

Princess Elsa

Anyone with children wanting to meet Princess Elsa be prepared !!!!!!! Get to Magic Kingdom at dawn !!!!!! After that the wait is generally 210 mins !!!!!! As for getting the dress, a toy, a bag, a anything , there is nothing!!!!! Apparently goods come in in the morning there a stampede of parents and the everything is gone, signs up saying 5 items per customer, takes a bit of the magic away for the wee ones.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Donny
    Did youu try booking a Fastpass+ I checked the other day and could get a couple of random dates in July at around 3-4pm
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    I've never read about such a frenzy over characters before Frozen. Guess it's time to watch the movie to see what's creating all this buzz.
    Mike

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunVilla View Post
    I've never read about such a frenzy over characters before Frozen. Guess it's time to watch the movie to see what's creating all this buzz.
    Musics good. I've seen it a few times now with various children and even the boys seem to like it.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Elsa update - was at MK @8:30 am, one half of our family went straight to meet Elsa, when we got there 4hr wait !!!!!!!! The other half went to Dwarf mine train, 90min wait, not even magic hours !!!!!

We did try to book before we left home, got everything else booked, just be prepared.

Watched it on the plane coming over, now I understand everything my granddaughter is talking about![msnsmile]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    A little tip if you are going to queue to meet Elsa, wait for an evening thunderstorm !!!!!! We did , the wait went down from 240mins to 100mins but it only took 60mins!!!!!!!!!!( must be mad) By the time we came out it was 11pm and it had gone back up to 240mins, they are only there till 12:30am.

Still no sign of Elsa dresses or any of the usual stuff the kids want, Disney must be slipping !!!

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donny View Post
    Still no sign of Elsa dresses or any of the usual stuff the kids want, Disney must be slipping !!!
    They must have severly underestimated the demand. You know darn well that Disney isn't going to leave any money in your wallet if they can help it.
    Mike

We managed to get a frozen dress (which will be recounted if I ever finish Part 10 of my trip report) from the shop in Norway at Epcot (I think it's called the Puffin's Roost). The dresses sold out within minutes of the shop opening, and we had been told the shop opened at 11 but it actually opened at 10. Luckily we got there at 5 past 10.
    I'm told it was bedlam in there!
    Hope that helps.
    Dave.

They had plenty of Anna outfits in Disney sore at the Florida Mall on Weds and that was 2pm. They weren't the princess dress that she wears at the end they were the dress with the cape which she wears when she goes up the mountain.
    we managed to pick up a soft toy "Sven"!

Liz