Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hi I´m Javier

Florida Newbie

Hi I´m Javier

Hello people, I´m Javier from Argentina. Doing some research over the internet i´ve found this forum. I´m travelling to Florida next august, and, so far this site among others have been very helpful, in fact, i´ve rented a villa form the sister website. I´m looking forward to be there!
    PS Sorry about my English, but I speak Spanish and I learn both British and American, so sometimes I mix up a little!

Gold 5 Star Member
    I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Welcome to the forum and enjoy planning your holiday.
    Christine

Hi Javier,

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to find information on Florida. I bet you are looking forward to your trip next August.

I'm from the UK but we have a villa in Spain. I'm in Spain at the moment and as Christine says, I wish my Spanish was as good as your English! One of our friends and neighbours here is from Ecuador and is a native Spanish speaker. She is trying to teach us but we are not very good pupils!
    Jim

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Javier, glad to hear you reserved a home on the Orlando villas sister site.

Welcome to the forum, loads of information can be found, just use the search facility.

Hola Javier!

Welcome to the forum and glad you have sorted out your villa rental and you can now enjoy planning for your trip.
    Linda

Welcome Javier, this is a friendly place so don't feel worried about asking questions, as for your English, it's fine and as others have said, far better than my Spanish!

Liz

Florida Newbie
    Thanks a lot for all the replies! I will do my best to keep strictly in Britsh! And for the Spanish issue, don´t worry! It seems to be a lot difficult that it actually is; anyway if I can learn English, i´ts souppoused to work the other way around!
    I´ll continue plannig my trip, so expect a los to questions!
    Kind regards

Welcome Javier and ask as many questions as you like,

Regards, Mark & Natalie

Hello & welcome!

You'll love it here, it's a wealth of information.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy!
    Mike