Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Great service!!

Florida Chatterbox

Great service!!

Just wanted to post this to say a big thank you to Roulla for sorting out our car hire changes.
    It was a bit complicated because we had booked 2 cars with different lead drivers named on them
    then we discovered half of our party were going to be flying into another airport. True to form
    Roulla has swapped the cars for us and sorted everything out
    This is why I always book cars from this site.
    Margaret

Exactly the reason I always use this site for booking carhire. Roulla sorts everything out for us when ever we need to change things. No fuss, just does, fantastic.
    Jan

As good a reason as any to book with them... Not that I need another reason!

They've always been excellent and Roulla helped me out when I made a huge mistake with my flight dates for three consecutive rentals.

I agree...Roulla is amazing. Hope you are ready this my dear and enjoying the praise as you really deserve it.

Victoria xx

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Just wanted to post this to say a big thank you to Roulla for sorting out our car hire changes.
    It was a bit complicated because we had booked 2 cars with different lead drivers named on them
    then we discovered half of our party were going to be flying into another airport. True to form
    Roulla has swapped the cars for us and sorted everything out
    This is why I always book cars from this site.
    Margaret