Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Fastpass

Some of our multi day, non-expiry tickets are several years old ( I think 4/5 years) and I have been unable to register them to my account on line - so can not book any fast pass tickets until we get to the park on the day. I hope we will still be able to get on the rides !

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    Some of our multi day, non-expiry tickets are several years old ( I think 4/5 years) and I have been unable to register them to my account on line - so can not book any fast pass tickets until we get to the park on the day. I hope we will still be able to get on the rides !

Sue
    Sue if you go to Guest services at DOWNtown Disney or one of the hotels or parks before you uvisit they wil probably exchange them for the new ones with rfid chip so you can at least do them acouple of days before you get to the park.
    Babblin Boo

Thanks, we will try that.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Sue if you go to Guest services at DOWNtown Disney or one of the hotels or parks before you uvisit they wil probably exchange them for the new ones with rfid chip so you can at least do them acouple of days before you get to the park.
    I agree, if you leave it till you want to visit a park, you may have quite a delay sorting out your tickets as the old ones will not get you into the parks anymore. Far better to sort then out before you go.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post

Sue
    The wife has a 7 day park hopper + 5 water park days ticket from 2005. It's in mint condition and according to guest services it had 3 days left on it.

At the time I had an industry discounted ticket that expired at the end of that trip and on subsequent trips we've all bought 14 day ultimate tickets so the ticket we have has not been used.

Last year when we found out how many days it had on it she asked one of the ticket sellers/buyers at Lake Buena Vista Factory stores if he'd buy it.
    he said yes no problem bring it in.
    When we went back with it he changed is mind as it was only 1 persons ticket and he said he only bought and sold them in pairs or quadruples for families.

We'll use it one day!!

All these calculations are built in to the system. There will always be a percentage that do not use their allocation and that calculation will be allowed for.

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    This is wher Ii can see the Fastpass+ causing problems for day visitors, inthat many people may plan to use them (leaving less available) and not use them for whatever reason on that day,. It's al so new that here are lots of things that might occur , hopefully will work though.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    All these calculations are built in to the system. There will always be a percentage that do not use their allocation and that calculation will be allowed for.
    I'm hoping Martin it will also be like the airplane seats that only xxx% ore allowed to be allocated in advance and the rest on the day. At the moment anything is better than Universals rip off policy of double charging to get priority depending on how busy they think the park will be.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Can I ask ? What are the fastpass wristbands that Ive heard about and that I can see on youtube ?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    The wristbands are used instead of your ticket (although you still have to take your ticket with you) it just saves the need for searching your pocket/handbag for your ticket each time you need it (entering the park, using your fast pass) It has been suggested that it is also a way of Disney knowing exactly what we are all doing in the parks, but personally I think they can do that anyway each time we use our ticket.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    The wristbands are used instead of your ticket (although you still have to take your ticket with you) it just saves the need for searching your pocket/handbag for your ticket each time you need it (entering the park, using your fast pass) It has been suggested that it is also a way of Disney knowing exactly what we are all doing in the parks, but personally I think they can do that anyway each time we use our ticket.
    They know everything. And if you ask too many questions, it won't go well for you. [xx(] They have a machine that turns trouble makers into marionettes.

Have you never been in "it's a small world"?