Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Which Cadillac.

Which Cadillac.

Hi,

Does anyone know which model Cadillac you might get at orlando Int? (Luxury 4 Dr.)

And now, just by reading your thread subject title, I can't get the Natalie Cole version of Pink Cadillac out of my head!
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    And now, just by reading your thread subject title, I can't get the Natalie Cole version of Pink Cadillac out of my head!
    Sorry Dave.

I hope mines not a pink one. I'm ok with Pink, but not on a car.

Unless its FAB 1.

Florida Newbie
    A couple of years ago we got a cadillac CTS in the luxury car 4 door category with alamo. It was a lovely car to drive and looked great but to be honest was a bit small for four adults to ride in 'luxury' and the boot/trunk was way too small. Just a bit bigger than a BMW 3 series. We are planning our next trip and will be returning to a people carrier as my family prefer the extra space and cup holders etc.
    Regards
    Geoff...
    budvar

Thanks Geoff. There's only two of us, so we'll manage, but I do like a big car feel so that's a useful tip, and I'll definitely bear it in mind if we get a choice on the day, cheers.
    I hired a 3 series BMW estate last year to take 4 of us to Scotland for a week, and I couldn't believe how small the luggage area was, my Astra hatch boot was bigger. It was a great car to drive though.

They're usually CTS's although I've seen a few ATS's hanging around and in the model descriptions on car hire websites.