Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Advice on rental agreement with Alamo

Florida Junior

Advice on rental agreement with Alamo

Hi

Is there any way of getting the rental agreement before we travel so we can by pass the kiosk and desk and proceed straight to the Alamo garage and choose our car?
    I've heard that people who book direct with eg. Alamo Brits are sent their agreement which they print out before travelling and follow this process.

Also when I hand over my credit card and the desk what do they swipe this for? Do they ask if I want to pay for fuel - what do they mean by this? All I am expecting to do is bring back the Silver Inclusive option SUV with a full tank.

Any advice welcomed

Thanks

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Don't know about hiring direct through Alamo (always found it expensive). We always use usacarhire, you cannot get the rental agreement before you go but if you fill in the save time option you should be able to use the quick kiosk. We have never had much joy with this but have never had a long queue and when you get to the front at least they have all your details on file, driving licence number and drivers names etc.

They will try and get you to pay for a tank of petrol and then return it empty, depending on who you have booked the car with you may have the option to bring it back full and pay nothing on collection (which is what we do) if this is what you prefer you must tell them before they print out the agreement.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    The 'quick' kiosks involves re-inputting all the information that Alamo already has on the client that was provided with the Save Time. Alamo kiosks, in my opinion, are a good idea but not fit for purpose.
    Clare R