Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ticket Question

Florida Junior

Ticket Question

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if this ticket available on this site includes Hopping say from a Disney park to e.g. Universal or IOA in the afternoon/evening or whether you have to go on seperate days?
    Fun in The Sun Package 4 - Disney, Disney Water Parks, Universal, Busch, Seaworld, Aquatica, Wet n Wild online only.

I want to purchase them but want to clarify what you can do on it.

Thanks
    Lee

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    As the universal ticket lasts for 14 days you can use it on the same day as a disney ticket. Might be a bit of a busy day - unless you are just doing a disney water park.
    Christine

Florida Junior
    Hi Christine

Thanks, yes it could be a busy day but just wanted to know so we have the option if needed. So basically the Universal, Seaworld etc part is unlimited and includes hopping i.e. I could go to IOA in the morning then Aquatica later that day if we wanted too, is that correct, sorry but just want to clarify it.

Thanks again
    Lee

Yes that is correct

Quote Originally Posted by JackoFamily4 View Post
    Hi Christine

Thanks, yes it could be a busy day but just wanted to know so we have the option if needed. So basically the Universal, Seaworld etc part is unlimited and includes hopping i.e. I could go to IOA in the morning then Aquatica later that day if we wanted too, is that correct, sorry but just want to clarify it.

Thanks again
    Lee

Florida Junior
    Thank you.
    If I ordered today how long does it generally take for them to be delivered?
    Also I see the fast passes for the Disney parks are included. What is the process for getting the Express passes at Universal etc?

Thanks
    Lee

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Lee

The universal express passes are sold daily - the busier park the higher the price. You can buy outside the park or go in and see if its busy and then buy form most of the shops.
    Christine