Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Does This Ticket Include Hopping?

Florida Junior

Does This Ticket Include Hopping?

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if this ticket available on this site includes Hopping to and from the Disney parks over the 4 days please.
    Fun in The Sun Package 4 - Disney, Disney Water Parks, Universal, Busch, Seaworld, Aquatica, Wet n Wild online only

It doesnt really indicate whether you can hop or not, I would rather hopping be available if possible.
    Thanks in advance

Lee

The Disney part is one park per day. If you want go visit more than one disney park on the same day, you need hopping. Approx $50 extra.

Florida Junior
    Hi Thanks for your help, hopping would be better so I'll have a look at the other ticket.

Cheers
    Lee

Florida Junior
    On this ticket can I visit a Disney Park in the morning then go to e.g. Universal in the afternoon as Universal is 14 days unlimited?

Thanks
    Lee

Florida Junior
    Can anyone also tell me if the Universal part of this ticket includes hopping?
    It says its 14 days unlimited use to Universal, IOA, Busch, Aquatica, Seaworld and Wet'n'Wild so wondered if I could go to Universal in the morning the IOA in the evening?

Thanks in advance
    Lee