Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Alamo Save Time and Enhanced Roadside Payment

Florida Junior

Alamo Save Time and Enhanced Roadside Payment

Hi

Maybe a silly question but can anyone tell me what confirmation number you enter when registering for Alamo 'Save Time'?
    Obviously I have booked my car hire through this site with Alamo and have an order number but I wasnt sure if it was this one you put in or a number you get once full payment is made? I have only paid the deposit at the moment.

Also I booked the Enhanced Roadside Assistance and had confirmation of this, but can anyone tell me when and how the payment of $35 is taken as nothing seems to show that any payment has been made for this, plus I didnt put in any seperate payment details for this?

Many Thanks
    Lee

Florida Expert
    If you have your voucher it is the Supplier Ref No.

Can't assist with regard to Enhanced Roadside Assistance.
    Clare R

Florida Junior
    Hi Clare
    Thanks but I only have an order number from US Car Hire. The supplier ref number noted on this order has TBA next to it?
    Thanks
    Lee

I don't think you can register until you have your voucher - ie after you have made the full payment,

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    You need the voucher for the correct number to register.
    Lyn

Administrator
    The payment for Enhanced Roadside Assistance is taken when booked, using the card you entered when you booked the car.

Florida Junior
    OK Thanks everyone, I'll register for the 'save time' once I've paid the balance.

Will the $35 for the ERA show on my statement using todays current rates (should be approximately £23)?

Thanks

Administrator
    We just take the $35 in US Dollars, at the time you place your order. Your card company will convert that to £ at whatever exchange rate they use, which depends on how much commission they take on foreign transactions. But yes, I would think that will end up at around £23 - £25.

Quote Originally Posted by JackoFamily4 View Post
    OK Thanks everyone, I'll register for the 'save time' once I've paid the balance.

Will the $35 for the ERA show on my statement using todays current rates (should be approximately £23)?

Thanks

Florida Junior
    Thanks Roger

Florida Chatterbox
    Got Roadside Assistance on my recent booking and it was £22.76 when converted. Dollar rate isn't that much different now.

As others have said, you can only register for Savetime once you get your voucher upon final payment.
    Garry Pullan