Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just A Few Questions On Alamo Silver Inclusive

Florida Junior

Just A Few Questions On Alamo Silver Inclusive

Hi

Just a few questions on the Silver Inclusive Option with Alamo from MCO.

I have read that you can bring back with the vehicle full of fuel now, is this still the case?
    Going to opt for Alamo and attempt the kiosks at the airport, can I register after making the booking?
    Can anyone tell me what Standard SUV's are offered at MCO with Alamo, we are travelling in July 2013.
    Can I clarify that the Silver Inclusive covers 2 drivers on this option?

Many Thanks in advance
    Lee

Administrator
    Yes, you can return with a full tank with Alamo. The Silver Inclusive option does include 2 drivers. Once you have placed your booking, you can register for Save Time and use the kiosks.

I'm sure others will comment on the car types they have had and this link will give you more information http://www.uscarhire.com/cartypes.aspx

Florida Junior
    Thanks Roger. I'll take a look at the car types link.
    Could you tell me what is the difference between Silver Inclusive and Gold options?

Regards
    Lee

Administrator
    This link will explain it http://www.uscarhire.com/hiretypes.aspx but the main difference is Gold allows more drivers and includes a free tank of fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by JackoFamily4 View Post
    Thanks Roger. I'll take a look at the car types link.
    Could you tell me what is the difference between Silver Inclusive and Gold options?

Regards
    Lee

Florida Chatterbox
    We used Alamo Silver Inclusive for the first time this year. We returned the car to the garage with a full tank but when the zapper was applied to bar code on windscreen it showed that I had opted to bring it back empty. I was given a piece of paper confirming the car was full of gas to give to the desk in airport. There was a big line of people but I stood to the left hand side of this with the paper in hand waving it hoping that an operator would notice. They did and I was seen by the manager who explained that a hold had been put on my card and she removed it.
    I had to return my original car during the rental so possibly the new agreement was entered incorrectly but as I've shown it's easily reversed.
    I was checking my credit card statement regularly and I didn't notice the hold so it must ony be for the amount needed to fill up.

I've always use Dollar Gold before but I was very impressed with Alamo and their Silver Inclusive, will use them next trip.

Particularly like being able to choose which car you want, takes a bit of time as there were so many to choose from. Husband had a compact booked and he went for the one with all the gadgets inside. I had the 7 seater and went for the one where the seats could be stored in floor (for luggage) and an auto door/boot opener for shopping.

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the replys and advice, I think I'll go for the Silver Inclusive and book it this weekend - starting to get excited now, only four and a half months to go lol!!